“International workshop on regional, urban, and spatial economics in China” will be held at Fudan University in Shanghai. This workshop is organised by China Center for Economic Studies, Fudan University.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Investment and regional development
- Labor market and inter-regional, rural-urban migration
- Urbanisation and urban development
- Regional disparities and coordinated development
- Agglomeration and New Economic Geography
- Sprawl and environmental issues
- Environmental and sustainable development
Draft or abstract submissions (paper draft preferred) should be sent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will be held on June 6 and 7 2014 (Friday/Saturday), Shanghai Fudan University, China.
- Abstract submissions deadline: 1 March 2014.
- Notification of acceptance: 1 April 2014.
- Complete paper submissions deadline: 15 May 2014.
For more information: 中国区域经济研究网